“How To Find Clarity When The Fog Rolls In”
Join Dr. Dan Reinhardt and Dr. Terry Young for this free webinar.
What do you do when the fog rolls in? Rick Hayhurst in his book, The Right Mountain, tells the story of climbing Everest with his son and the moment when a clear blue sky turned to thick fog in a matter of minutes. The trek suddenly turned into a totally different journey. They didn’t stop; they only knew they had to navigate differently and far more carefully. This is an apt image for our times in life and leadership when uncertainty and ambiguity rolls in and clarity seems to fade. What are we to do? This Webinar will provide some practical help on how to find clarity and better perspective in times of cloudiness and confusion.
This webinar is for you if:
- You feel overwhelmed by the haze and confusion of daily life and leadership
- You are looking for some way to get better perspective and clarity
This webinar will cover the following questions:
- Why is clarity needed more than ever?
- How can we begin to frame a few disciplines for finding clarity for life and leadership?
What you’ll come away with:
- A renewed appreciation for the value and necessity of paying careful attention in a world of less certainty and more confusion
What people are saying about CREST
What has become clearer to me at CREST? My answer boils down to this:
– I’ve discerned clarity around my identity and calling
– I’ve discovered (and recovered) dreams for the future
– I’ve implemented some new habits and disciplines to help me flourish in the second half of my leadership journey.
God has shown Himself faithful as a restorative, redeeming, gracious God. Blessed with a renewed sense of HOPE, surrounded with a loving cohort of FRIENDS,
He has once again filled me with JOY and PEACE. Thank you, Jesus. Thank you, CREST.
About CREST Leadership
We help people get clarity so their second half can be their best half.
There is a critical window of opportunity that occurs, typically in your 40s and 50s, when if you choose to intentionally pursue development, the success of your life is greatly improved.
We know the path. We’ll help you get there.
Dr. Dan Reinhardt, CREST Leadership President