Leaders In The MIdst
...Wise Self Leadership In A Scrambled World
A CREST DEEP DIVE COURSE
The most common stress for leaders is how to manage everything coming at them.
- Not only your work, but also …
- the complexity of the people you travel with, plus …
- the wider world issues over which you have no control, and …
- the lack of stability in a rapidly changing world …
How can you take this all in?
The starting point is YOU…
- The only person you can control is yourself
- But if you are overwhelmed and unsure, your leadership will be unclear, and your people confused.
- You need tools to keep a clear head in a foggy world.
Meet Your Guide
Dr. Terry Young serves as Lead Facilitator for the CREST Masters in Christian Leadership degree. Having completed doctoral research at Gonzaga University on holding environments for leaders in 2004, his desire is to encourage, inspire, and equip leaders who find themselves on the complex front-line of leadership. He is presently researching, writing, and presenting on The Front Porch Effect™ which explores the vital role of reflection in personal and organizational leadership.
What you will take away from this course…
Ways to self assess and get off the "Hamster Wheel"
Six key insights and tools for self leadership
Hope that the right people around you provide a strong base
Leaders In The MidstWise Self Leadership
- Video Presentations
- Resource Information