Growing Through Organizational Trauma
A CREST DEEP DIVE COURSE
When Living Things Get Hurt
- They reconfigure the landscape.
2. They endanger, complicate and shift relationships
- They generate complex emotions
The result may be…
- Trauma is experienced by everyone but in different ways
- Let’s put into action our crisis preparedness plan
- Let’s choose to do the work that is required to come through stronger
Meet Your Guide
Dr. Terry Young serves as Lead Facilitator for the CREST Masters in Christian Leadership degree. Having completed doctoral research at Gonzaga University on holding environments for leaders in 2004, his desire is to encourage, inspire, and equip leaders who find themselves on the complex front-line of leadership. He is presently researching, writing, and presenting on The Front Porch Effect™ which explores the vital role of reflection in personal and organizational leadership.
What you will take away from this course…
Tools to help you be aware when a storm is coming.
A way to recognize the type of crisis and injury you are dealing with.
Principles to face the reality of the pain, and gain hope for healing.
Growing Through Organizational TraumaWhen Living Things Get Hurt
- Video Presentations
- Resource Information
- Completion Certificate