CREST is able to offer students the option to earn a Master in Christian Leadership degree (MCL). This degree is delivered in Alberta, Canada.
Who is eligible?
- Anyone who successfully completed the Certificate in Leadership program.
- To earn the MCL degree, you require a Bachelor’s degree:
- You will need to submit an official transcript from the institution
- If you do not have a BA but have done post-secondary work, we can assess you for a Bachelor’s equivalency.
- We are also opening the MCL experience to any CREST graduate to audit the program. You receive the same experience and benefit as one with a Bachelor’s but will earn an audit certificate. If a degree is not crucial for you, and you desire to increase your leadership potential, you are welcome to participate in the MCL program.
The CREST Certificate in Leadership – Levels 1 and 2 — is a major portion of the Master’s curriculum. In the Certificate curriculum we cover the life development of the leader and leadership practice in teams. Practical skill sets are given to the leader they can immediately use in their context, whether ministry, charity or business.
For the Masters degree an additional five-day Intensive is required in which Leadership Theory is presented. This portion is led by Dr. Terry Young (PhD in Leadership), and Dr. Dan Reinhardt (D. Min). This adds the theory to the practice, and gives insight into leading larger and complex organizations. Click HERE for more on the curriculum.