To secure your place in a cohort, complete these three simple steps:
1. Decide if you fit with this program. CREST students are typically in their mid-30s or older. There is no upper age limit. The CREST Certificate Program is appropriate for anyone: people in business, ministry, not-for-profit, men and women.
- Costs for Level 1 are detailed here.
- Couples that come together find it especially beneficial. Note the $800 discount for spouses.
- Whole teams really benefit when they do it together. Click here for an example.
2. Apply. Complete our brief online application form. If you need help, please email email@example.com. Soon after receiving your application, CREST will then invoice you – which takes you to step 3:
3. Secure your place in a cohort by making a tuition payment using our online secure payment system. Or you may mail a cheque to CREST Leadership Development, P.O. Box 2895, Three Hills, AB T0M 2A0.
—–> Please note: your place is not secured until you make a payment.
After you have completed these three steps, a CREST coach will contact you with more information and get you started on this journey right away!