This website and its content is copyright of The CREST Leadership Centre (CREST) – © 2017 CREST Leadership Centre. All rights reserved. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, as well all text and images appearing on the site. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with conditions which appear on this page.
You are free to do the following without the permission of CREST:
- Link to the site or any specific post on the site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to the original page.
- Print off blog posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization as long as you include the copyright notice: “© 2017 CREST Leadership Centre.”
- Print blog posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2017 CREST Leadership Centre All rights reserved. Originally published at www.crestleadership.ca.”
Not Without Permission
You must have express written consent from CREST to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of any of the content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
CREST does not permit the re-posting of blog posts or pages in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so CREST risks getting penalized for granting permission.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. CREST cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please contact us.
This copyright notice is CC BY-NC-SA 3.0.